Handling of COVID Mandates and Restrictions
At this time the board has decided and made plans for the following changes:
- No Concessions – Members are encouraged to bring their own food and drink.
- No Toys – Members may bring their own items, these items should remain in possession of the family.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Masks are not required.
- All members must have signed a COVID-19 release.
- Chairs in Groups of 4 – Please DO NOT MOVE chairs unless absolutely necessary.
- We’ve provided an EPA approved sanitizing station in place of the microwave.
- We ask members to either leave their chair back up when they leave or sanitize their chair and put back down.
- When leaving a table please prop chairs up or sanitize.
- Bathroom sanitizing will happen every 2 hours on a regular schedule.
- Capacity of the pool is 66 people. Please keep in mind that includes the deep end.
- Capacity of the grounds is 265.
- Seating will be on both grass and pavement.
- All members must check in and check out using the computer. Q-Tips will be provided for the keypad.
- One-way traffic flow around the pool in a clockwise fashion.
- Exiting members have the right away.
- Signs are posted asking guests not to intermingle with other families and to respect social distancing recommendations.
- Lap Swim will be available M W F 10:00-11:00 am
- We allow guests 7 times at $5 per visit.
- Temperature checks are performed at the beginning of each shift.
- Initially limiting some programs and services to promote safety.
Reaching Capacity Process:
We will also be following a color code system for the days we are near capacity in the pool. Using a green and yellow system.
🟢When green is displayed we will operate a normal whistle schedule.
🟡When yellow is displayed we will blow the whistle every 20 minutes on the hour for age groups.
First 20 minutes kids under 10 & parents
Middle 20 minutes will be ages 11 – 17
Last 20 minutes will be 18 +